Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lucia

My dear Lucy-

I have a little girl that turns six today. She is tender, compassionate, determined, warm, thoughtful, loyal, generous, and loving. That's you! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would have such a child in my care. I love every little inch of your soul. This was a big year and you've made us so proud of the courageous steps you've taken. God has so many good things in store for you! Trust Him always.
We love you-

8 comments :

Caroline said...

Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl. Happy birthday Lucy! I remember when we were pregnant with our first little ones - it seems like yesterday!

Caroline said...

Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl. Happy birthday Lucy! I remember when we were pregnant with our first little ones - it seems like yesterday!

Happy Hollisters said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!! So grown up! Where has the time gone? Birthday hugs from Auntie Mary, Uncle Keith, and Kirby!! :)

Robina said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!!! Blessed to know such a sweet soul.
love,
the Walker clan

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday LuLu, love you baby girl.

Mimi said...

So beautiful!
Happy Birthday, sweet girl.

Hugs and kisses to you, Lucy,
Love you,
Mimi

Klare Family said...

Happy Birthday my beautiful baby girl. You are the reason your momma started this awesome blog to journey your life and the lives of your brother(s) and sister(s,), to share with those of us who can't watch you grow up on a daily basis. You inspire goodness and love. I am so proud that you are my niece and I hope that when you grow up and read all the beautiful stories about your young childhood you will remember how blessed all of us feel that you are in our lives.
I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE LUCIA!

Deda said...

Lucy:

Happy Birthday to my first grandchild. You have made my life more rewarding by your mere presence. You make me happy when I think of you and even happier when I am able to see you in person.

Deda

Site Meter