It was a sweet moment to see Lucy play Silent Night for her class play yesterday. I was close to not going because of this horrible sore throat I have, but I'm glad I made it. It also makes our crazy-crazy Wednesdays of school then lessons with the girls worth it.
11 comments :
So precious!!!! I don't think it's possible to love that girl any more than I do!!!! Please give her a big hug from me!
oh I am tearing up. josephine says it was so pretty. great job Lucy!!
Oh my gosh. She steals my heart. I love her so much!
Jess
Oh my goodness, well, there goes my mascara!
Our little Lucy! This is so very precious!
Yes, it makes the lessons so well worth it.
Thank you so much, Jacque, for sharing this!
I love you, Lucy,
Mimi
Seriously?!! She is so good!! Oh my gosh, the gift of music is invaluable. How awesome that she is learning that beautiful instrument. I'm envying her skills!
Wow - that was so beautiful. She is the sweetest little girl :)
[url=http://cialisonlinehere.com/#ixjbd]buy cialis online[/url] - buy generic cialis , http://cialisonlinehere.com/#izfco cheap cialis online
Oh, Lucy!! How perfect! That was just beautiful. I bet it was even sweeter in person...so glad you were able to go!!!!!!
Lucy:
This was very impressive! Playing the violin at school in front of all your classmates was terrific because you are terrific! Very well done! I am so proud of my little ee-ah-kee girl. I love you Lucy.
Mickey/Deda
Lucy:
After listening to your performance for the third time, it almost brought tears to my eyes not because Silent Night is my favorite Christmas carol but because you played it so beautifully.
Mickey/Deda
That's my girl!
Post a Comment