I am so thankful we did it and I will cherish these pictures forever. I won't bore you with the album, but I'm sure you'll see some sprout up here and there. It's been fun giving the old blog a little face lift.
I am most thankful for the pictures she captured when we told the children our big news. We had this session scheduled weeks before I found out we were expecting another baby, but the timing was perfect for us to spill the beans. I gave them each a balloon and asked for them to guess why I had an extra balloon. I will never forget Lucy's sweet tearful eyes.



5 comments :
sweet Lucy. made me cry too.
Love your gratitude! Looking forward to the rest of the month.
I love this post so much. I will NEVER forget the rush of ecstatic emotion when finding out there was another sibling on the way. We would squeal and cry and smile until our cheeks hurt. What a gift you and Michael have given your kiddos by giving them siblings!!
choking back the tears!
Jacque;
What a creative, sweet, and tender way to introduce Baby-Luv #4. I wish I could have been there to see Lucy's reaction.
Mickey/Deda
Post a Comment