Sunday, June 5, 2011

He found his nook...

8 comments :

MH said...

Shut up!! That is way too cute.

Robina said...

oh my gosh. adorable. I am smiling ear to ear.

Annaka said...

He is too cute! Guess if you ever can't find him you'll know the first place to look! :-)

Happy Hollisters said...

Jacque, this is hysterical. Just the other day, I considered transporting Kirby up the stairs amidst the laundry in the basket...my attempt to multi-task. I chose not too, but apparently, I should do it!! Hahah. LOVE his sweet little swinging legs.

Mimi said...

Lucy...aaah...Lucia is priceless...si!

And leg-swinging Christian is chillin' in the laundry. I have a picture of his daddy in a laundry basket. I'll have to send it to you.

We miss you!

Mickey/Deda said...

Jacque:

Even a camera did not stop that boy from finishing his milk. Afterall, he does need his nurishment. He may be on to something by drinking in the laundry room where he has some peace, quiet, and refuge from his two older sisters.

This video is indeed priceless!

Mickey/Deda

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

I agree with Mickey & Deda....he probably liked the quiet. What a funny video!

Caroline said...

awesome :) did he get in all by himself?

Site Meter