Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ta-Da!
After this post I never thought we would make it to the end of the season. We did though and it turned out to be such a wonderful activity for the girls (and me!). I cherish every moment watching thier little pudge feet trying balance or the quick glance over to mommy to see if I'm still looking. 

Girls, I am so proud of you for being patient while your sister took her class. I am proud of you for listening to your teachers and saying thank you at the end of each lesson.

And I didn't forget about you, little Bushka. You were such a good boy.
Someone really loves her trophy and sleeps with it bedside.

Ok, let's go girls...it's summertime!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
so cute!! hahaa.. i love the fact that their little piggy tales are both a tad lower on the left hand side... don't know why i noticed that, but found it ADORABLE! heeheee. Good job girls, so proud of you! Auntie lulu
Can't stop laughing at the trophy picture and note. Hysterical. Looks like so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment