Sunday, November 2, 2014

{with Thanksgiving} Day 2: still Sunday

What would Sunday be without the craziness of getting ready for Mass and ending the day with a big dinner?  We always talk big about relaxing on Sunday, but it usually plays out the opposite.  I soooo look forward to our stop at Starbucks on our way home from church.

Lucy and I like to stay in the car.

Today while I was doing laundry my little Emilia sat at my feet working on her piano homework (which she doesn't like).  

Later in the afternoon we found ourselves alone again in the kitchen.  I was making granola while she worked on her Saint Kateri project for school.  I wanted to talk and ask her about her favorite Halloween candy, but I didn't.  I just stared at her and was thankful for the quiet moments we had together.  


1 comment :

MH said...

I know that rug she's doing her piano homework on. Sniff. Wipe. Sniff. Your thanksgiving posts are my fave - can't wait to read along!! xx

Site Meter