Monday, May 5, 2014

Home.

My oh my, some days it pierces my heart how beautiful life is.  Like, when I get to sneak in and peak on my baby sleeping. 

Or scoop her up from a nap.


or watch the two middles get along for .0000000004 seconds and dance together.


or take selfies after an afternoon bath.


or do laundry with her at my feet.


I was totally replaceable at my tv station job---not this place.  Some days I sort of wish I was though...ha!



There are days I feel the urgency to tell Michael how grateful I am that I get to stay home.

I think if I tell him often it will be like this forever.



However, I don't want gymnastics to last forever.  Hours of watching cartwheels and keeping Christian and Mary entertained is exhausting.  How do you like my fake "I'm watching! Good job" wave at gymnastics?  *Photo creds to a 3 year old boy.


2 comments :

MH said...

Love it all. And love your note about not being replaceable as a mom. So true. Happy Mothers' Day to one of the best moms I know. xx

Mickey/Deda said...

Jacque:

Your love for the children shows through your pictures and words. They are indeed fortunate to have the Mom that they have.

Mickey/Deda

Site Meter