Days before we moved, Emilia asked Michael to take off her training wheels. I snickered a little because Lucy was well into Kindergarten when he took her training wheels off. Michael obliged and took them off and she played around a little, but didn't get too far.
A few weeks later we moved and brought the bikes to Michael's parents so the kids could ride them in their driveway while we lived in the apartment. We were only there a few days before she was off and riding. I couldn't believe how quickly she caught on.
August 2013:
August 2013:
*****
One of my favorite things about our new house is the garage and driveway. The garage is big and smooth, which makes for perfect skating/riding conditions. The driveway in the back is flat and there is enough room for the kids to ride for hours.
A few weeks ago Christian asked for us to take his training wheels off. I said no. He's persistent. This child does not take no for an answer (remember our potty training days). I went back inside and 15 minutes later Bubby was on his sister's bike.
I sort of did one of those laugh*cries because he looked like a baby on a bike.
So, Lucy was 6. Jan 14, 2013
Emilia was 4 1/2 Aug 2013
Christian was 3 1/2 Feb 2014

2 comments :
Sounds like our family. Danny was that baby on the bike..3 1/2 as well! Way to go Trailov's. We miss you all SO much!!XOXO, Steph
At this rate, MC will be taking her training wheels off next month. Haha.
Post a Comment