Last year I joined Stephanie over at www.barefootinthekitchen.blogspot.com for her daily thankful posts and it was so much fun. Goodness gracious, does it make you look at life through a different lens. So I'm joining in again. Here we go...
My first thankful post is for this space here, my blog. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have a place I can document our journey as a family. Boring and simple at times. Crazy and adventurous at others. It's the path we are on and I don't want to forget the big or the little things. The messy braids, the toothless smiles, the rain boots, the terrible birthday cake, the baby fat, the man I love, the dog we lost, the trips we take, and on and on. I love this little part of the www. I've never regretted one blog or the amount of time it takes to write up a post. In fact, I wish I could post more, but it's always at the bottom of my priorities.
I do, however, have some real first world problems. I'm still without a computer, so by the end of November I should be able to type 400 words per minute with one hand.


3 comments :
I am thankful I decided to check your blog today so I could see your sweet family. We all miss you here in Charlotte! Love to you all, Steph and family
Blogger app on your phone. Blog hole you're in pick up line at school. Haha.
These pics are great, J. Did you take them?? xxoo
Post a Comment