I don't know why? How in the world do you keep 4 children under 6 quiet?! Idears? We park it almost daily...
The kids have never had so many baths...
and their timeouts are quite long (maybe someone will fall asleep or find a strand of carpet to play with?)
Thank goodness for the pool. That's been fun for the kids, but maybe not for the younger adults. Christian asked one of them, "Why do you have beers in da pool?" Head cocked and super curious. They were kind kind souls and one of the itsy bitsy bikini girls asked to babysit sometime. (Wonder why my girls walk around with their shirts pulled up playing mermaid?)
On another note I'd soon like to forget, Christian decided to pee by the pool and announce, "Mommy, just peed, k?" Okeeeeee. Not a huge deal, but what WAS a big deal was the dime size caca I saw at the bottom of the pool. I asked, "Christian, what is that?" He said, "Nuffing. It fell out of my shorts." I scooped and moved on.
*Back to why we are at our second apartment: Our first apartment had a few spiders. I'm not one to be scared of the little things, but Michael told me that if I saw anymore to take it to the leasing office. Emilia saw one in the hallway, so I killed it and put it in a bag. I had a few minutes to spare the next day (no rush) so I popped in with my little ziplock.
WHAT?!?
A WHAT!??!
ME NO COMPRENDE!
POISONOUS?
All I could think about was Mary and tummy time.
Michael was out of town that day and my google fingers couldn't type fast enough when I got back in the car. It was a brown recluse and we got the heck out of dodge as fast as we could. This apartment is working out much better!
Not to completely scandalize you, but every home most likely has some spiders. I was told you can get little glue pads and put them on the base of the wall (non-toxic) because that's where they crawl. The pads are a big time eye sore, but duh I put out 50. The kids know i am on high alert and they are not very nice to me. One (I'll give you a guess) thought it was funny to put black rubber bands on them to freak me out.
It worked.











2 comments :
Love the art work wall!! And dying to know who put the black rubber bands on the glue pad...Lucy is old enough to come up with the idea, but that seems like a boy prank....but Emilia seems to be the stinker...hmmm...I think it was Michael's idea, no matter who executed.
Oh I so miss you. Sorry it's been a bit since I read the blog. I have been taking some computer time off too. such silly gooses and little Picasso's you've got there. love seeing all the snapshots of daily life. let's chat again soon. can't wait to tell you how much little Paddy cakes loved his birthday train fun.
Post a Comment