Sunday, August 18, 2013

Merry Mary

Little Mary is 3 months today. She is such a wonderful sweet baby. Let me tell you how I just melt in her arms. Some days it feels like we just live in total chaos...She gives me the opposite feeling though. I'll take her little arms and wrap them around my neck and we just sit and hug. 

Last weekend we went to one of my besties wedding and several ladies came up and said, "Ohhh, she makes me want another!"  Look there, Mary, you're making families bigger by just being you! Although Michael busted my little moment by saying it's a good thing we didn't bring the others with us. 


Happy 3 months Mary! 


2 comments :

Happy Hollisters said...

Yay little Mary. You are getting so big. Can't wait to see you soon so I can kiss your cheeks and you can play with Susanna Rose!!!!! Love you sweet big eyes.

MH said...

Love.

Site Meter