We've waited so long to meet you. Our lives have changed 1,000 fold for the better since the moment we saw your face. I think my heart tangibly grew the second I felt you on my chest. I love you so much and when there's more time I'll write to tell you about the last 6 days that have brought us joy and fear like I've never known. For now, I can't let you out of my sight ;) Your birth story is going to be quite lengthy and every detail was perfectly designed by the most amazing Author of Life.
I love every little breath that you take and blow back on my cheek.
Mary Cecilia, let's go home soon, baby.


9 comments :
She is so beautiful!
My heart skipped a beat when I saw her stunning face. Holy Smokes!!!! LOOK at her! I hope everything is okay and I eagerly look forward to her story. God Bless You!
Oh my gosh, she's so beautiful, Jacque! I hope you get to take her home soon! What a sweet little girl :)
I love the picture of you with her. The joy overtaking your face is priceless. Mary Cecilia, there's no place like home, there's no place like home. Besides, hospital pull-out "beds" are no place for a post-partum mommy to sleep 😉
We love you and can't wait to meet you, ESP Susanna Rose. Y'all will be the best cuzzy buddies there ever were.
Hugs
Oh my goodness. I want to hold her sooooo bad!!!
Welcome Mary Cecilia to this world. You are a lucky girl to be born into such love.
Praying for you Jacque!
OH I just go teary eyed looking at those pictures. Wow, she is amazingly beautiful. Those cheeks are to die for!! How wonderful for you!
What a beautiful baby girl! She is absolutely precious. I hope everyone is doing great and look forward to the day that we can all get together!
oh.. my ... goodness... I am dying in tears... so beautiful!
Post a Comment