We had a wonderful Easter. The morning started off with an Easter egg hunt, candy, coffee (yippee, we can have coffee again!) and Mass. Michael and I spent about 4 1/2 hours in the kitchen cooking up a feast complete with a white table cloth, folded napkins, and an Easter candle. It sometimes feels like we are real grownups. ;)
We had two big chuckles yesterday that I hope to remember!
*We stayed after Mass to talk with some friends and as we were leaving our priest came up and asked how we were doing. Christian looked at him and said, "Hey Jesus, we had doughnuts for breakfast." I almost lost it right there.
*After all the events from yesterday: the egg hunt, loaded baskets, Mass, hours in the kitchen, Easter dinner, dessert, etc, I laid down with Emilia and asked what her favorite part of the day was, "I liked eating together as a family."
Me: "I liked that too. Easter is such a fun day."
E: "WHAT?? Today was Easter?"
Oh, I'm raising the brightest of brights over here.

2 comments :
Oh my goodness - Christian's get-up is too much!! Lurve.
geotorelxzp low interest loans
loan consolidation
Post a Comment