Emilia always seems to get it the worst. I hate when she's sick...frowns and sad faces just don't fit her personality. I got her to stop crying for about 15 minutes one afternoon by letting her soak in the tub and wash all the trains. I filled the tub up with a mass amount of bubbles like my mom used to do.
One night I prayed over her and asked God to give me the pain (a little dramatic, I know). However, after being sick for weeks with sore throats, I was this close to totally falling apart. We're back and feeling better
Well, except, yesterday I did a Billy Blanks dvd and all night long I had the shivers and aches. I'm feeling back to normal today. I think I overdid it a bit (or maybe God listened to my request!). I couldn't even keep my eyes open for Downton Abbey. Did you watch it!?




3 comments :
Oh, precious babies! I know they have all been so sick!
So glad to see smiles back on those beautiful faces.
Take care!
i heart everything about the last 3 posts!!!!! i am at work and have to rush to leave this comment, so here it goes:
your picture skills went from 2 to 10... love that you are getting creative, posting pics of your bump and your kiddles - even the one in womb! :)
Jacque and Michael:
I know how difficult it is with sick children, and hoprfully, the worst is behind y'all.
The second picture of Emilia is spectacular. I marvel at how beautiful my "brown eyed girl" really is. If you keep this picture, you can look back and tell her that even in the presence of sickness her beauty and radiant smile shins through.
Mickey/Deda
Post a Comment