Monday, January 14, 2013

Not all that bad.

Our week in review.

I spoke (typed?) too soon in the last blog. I caught the kids' virus and it was a rough week. Sick days aren't what they used to be when you called your boss and stayed in bed all day. I hope to leave the last two weeks in a distant memory. :) Well, I take that back. After looking through my phone pictures I realize we didn't have such a bad week after all.

Speaking of phone pictures, I received a new phone for Christmas and I'm loving it. My old flip phone is now part of Emilia's purse stash.  Let's face it, smart phones are pure entertainment and totally not necessary, but I sure am glad I have one. These pictures are mostly the ones I posted on instagram, which is another feature I'm loving. 

She's as free as a bird.

Our train ride to the uptown library.  Little buddy was very happy.

Very, very important app during sick week. Notice the time.  I must have thrown the kids in their beds and fallen into the couch with this game.

Smores indoors.

A little adventure in the woods.

Oh, Skype, how I love thee.  I've also been skyping with my brother in Africa- amazing, I tell you!

Still growing.

The girls violin teacher is so sweet and always let's Emilia and Christian play at the end.

2 comments :

Mimi said...

Oh, how I miss all of you!

Your sick day pictures are awesome :)
So glad the Rocky Falls crew is up and feeling better!

Mickey/Deda said...

Jacque:

I am so relieved for you that the rampant sickness that invaded your house is now as you say "A distant memory".

Mickey/
deda

Site Meter