Friday, November 30, 2012

{Thanksgiving 29} : Online shopping and baking

I can't believe we're at the end of our thanksgiving posts.  It was a lot of fun!  Today is the last day and I hope I haven't bored you all too much. I'll have two today (still playing catch up from Thanksgiving).


This week I am thankful for online shopping. I have about 90% of my Christmas shopping done (by the way, send me an e-mail if you're looking for the coolest gift for your mom or mother-in-law...I found it!). Anyway, all this online shopping frees up more time for baking and for that I'm thankful! I made these morsels a few nights ago and it's good thing I'm bagging them up and giving them (sorry, Miguel) away because I might just eat every last one. Excited to try more new recipes this month.

3 comments :

Robina said...

I hope one of those baggies is for me. so please. tell me about the gift idea.

Happy Hollisters said...

Yes. I need ideas too! Shoot me an email for the best MIL gift ever.

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol quinine - buy tramadol no rx

Site Meter