Monday, May 14, 2012

Pulling at my heartstrings.

Lucy and Emilia had their violin recital last weekend. It was all things lovely seeing those children playing music on stage. I live vicariously as I've always wanted to play an instrument. Lucy was very nervous when we arrived, but after a little bit of time (and a couple of cookies in the lobby) her nerves calmed down. Emilia couldn't decide if she wanted to go on stage, so she was a mystery until the very end.

Here's Lucy playing a little ditty- you can see Emilia at the end waiting to go on stage. Although it was a wild concoction of what sounded like cats crying and nails down the chalkboard this Mommy was teary eyed.

3 comments :

Robina said...

simply harmonic!!

Mimi said...

oh, how I wish I could have been there! So glad that I got to hear them play while they were here at our house a couple of weeks ago. Two little Stradivariis!

Klare Family said...

you are slowly morphing into the von trap family! :) lol... I love it!

Site Meter