Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Prized Possesion



Everyone loves to hold Bushka these days.  I overhear the girls say in their high pitched mommy voice, "Come here and sit in my lap, Bubs."  He willingly climbs up and says, "otay."

I really really don't want him to grow up and I know two little girls that feel the same way.

7 comments :

MH said...

I'm with Lucy and Emilia - I LOVE to hold me some MCT Jr! He really is at such a fun age right now...I've noticed he's talking so much more lately, and he gets excited when you know what he's trying to say. :) He's blessed to have such awesome big sisters...

Mimi said...

Oh, Christian, if only I could be there more often...I would hold you in my lap, too, before you grow up!
We all love you so much!

Happy Hollisters said...

Emilia looks soooooo grown up in the picture where she's holding Bubs.

Mickey/Deda said...

Jacque:

If I were there, I would try to hold all three at once on my lap.

Mickey/Deda

Robina said...

too cute. such a lucky boy to have 3 sweet ladies in one house showering him with love, but how can you resist. he's so cute. i always want to pick him up and squeeze him but my arms are always so full. better take the opportunity soon before it passes!!!

Happy Hollisters said...

I spy a thomas the train toy.

PS. I would never have noticed such things a little over a year ago. You just wait, Luci Klare. Boy stuff. Whewwwwww.

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

So precious that they are so sweet to one another. I know you don't want him to grow up but if he is anything like Bennett his best playmates will always be his sisters!

Site Meter