1. First and foremost....they are coming out with a new album on October 24th. The hubs and I feel a really good concert coming on in the next year. :)
2. My mom gave Lulu a brown scapular. She loves it. I overheard her telling our realtor and pediatrician about all the grace it gives her for the day. She told them she kisses Jesus, makes the sign of the cross, and then wears it to give her special power (grace) through the day. Oh, the innocence of a child is so beautiful.
3. If you live in the Fishers, Indiana area there is something special coming in the mail (depending on when we get to the post office.) Made by your Goddaughter (with her Mr. Rogers sweater wearing mommy)....
4. Someone is on the move...sort of.
5. Her leotard wearing self is outta control.
6. The kids had a great time visiting the Poor Clare Sisters on their feast day. Big love to my friend who comes up with these ideas AND does the work AND smiles while doing the work AND carries her 4th baby smiling whilst doing all of the work :) 7. I am contemplating Netflix...what's your opinion? Will I be up until midnight every night?
6 comments :
I just love watching and watching and watching over and over again all of the pictures and videos of Team Trailov!!! So much going on!
Keep up the good work, Christian; you'll be out moving those two girls very soon!
Lulu, you are such a sweetheart! You, yourself, are my strength...your smile gives me comfort for the day.
Emi...little dancer, you are the sunshine itself! And,I think your leotards are adorable!
Jacque, you are the best! Thank you for being you! I love you!
Mimi
I must echo your Mimi. thanks for being you J. You are too sweet. Christian is adorable. emilia in her leotards, so cute. J went through a similar thing this past winter. loved it.
Sometimes your posts and videos make me cry as I watch my far-away neices and nephew, but THIS one made me CRACK up! I love each one of them in his/her own little worlds. Is Lucy sitting on a mattress wearing a Snow White outfit? She did not seem excited to be caught on film. Is Emilia serving up some imaginary soup whilst wearing Cinderalla's outfit. And, oh sweet Christian, I LOVE your stance. Go get him, little DUDE.
Fishers area viewers are uber-excited.
Love and then a little more love,
Please, please fill me in on that convo with your realtor. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when Lulu filled him in. :)
You go, C-Man! Your god-mommy is so PROUD!
So much fun on St. Clare's feast day! Need a copy of that pic!
Loves!
Hold up, hold up. I just re-watched the video with the volume up. Is that Kindermusik circa 2007? Rock on!!
hahah, mary, we took milia's crib down and they've had so much fun with that mattress. you should see how high they bounce christian. yowsas.
mer- allan is totally up to speed on scapulars...he loves the apologetics of a 4 year old.
yes, kindermusik! such fond memories!!
Post a Comment