My mom and I always talk about how sweet and kind Luke and Noah (the oldest of the cousins) are to all of the little ones. Michael and I were packing up the car and the boys played with the Emilia and Christian for a while. They are such gentle and respectful kids. I guess Mohawks are in for kids that make it to their baseballs playoffs :)
Helping Mimi get some fresh tomatoes...
A little golf and mommy-daughter races (Lucy's fast!)... by the way, Emilia has worn that red leotard for three weeks. She puts it by her bed at night and wakes up to put it on.
We also celebrated bushka's birthday. (he had lots of little helpers)
And our sweet Mimi should have her own show on the food network. Her food is the best!
Lulu and I went to where the hillssss are aliiiive and spent some oh-so-precious time with my dear sister. These minutes always go by like a flash, but i treasure each second with her. I tried to shew lulu off to take some pictures so we could have some heart-to-heart convos. Here are the beautiful pics that allowed my sis and I catch up.

Then we headed back up to NKY for a brief visit.
And, do you know...
And do you know how much fun we had in the car for 9.5 hours on the way back to Charlotte??
A LOT...Nana, you rock!! Thanks for driving back with us and flying back home. I think it would've been a 5 day trip without you. I love you, Mom!
2 comments :
great post. love the award winning photography ;)
every time I see a picture of Emilia I want to eat her up!
Post a Comment