Saturday, April 24, 2010

I dream about ripping down curtains and making clothes like this...oh, and learning the guitar would be stellar too.
But....for now I've been having the best time picking out fabric and making the girls a few things.


I'm also working on an extra-special-sweet-little-something for my niece's arrival! I messed up the first attempt, so I'm starting over. Booo...I'm still trying to figure out how to read patterns. I'm also uber-excited to make my sweet little Babylov's first outfit. I know it will have to be soft, cool for a July baby, and neutral in color. I can't believe in just 3 months I'll be holding my jellybean! Sigh.....

Until then we are soaking in the beautiful weather (minus all of the crazy pollen which caused me to cough and lose my voice)...it was even hot enough one day to bring out the water fun.

6 comments :

Mimi said...

PRECIOUS! All of it: The sweet outfits, the thought of Babylov3, the darling girls lappin' up a sprinkler sip...wish I were there!

Unknown said...

awesome picture of the girls :)

Bagby's said...

LOVE THE OUTFITS!!!! THEY ARE TOO CUTE!! Wow, impressive.

MBH said...

Holy moly...the outfits are PRESH, martha!

Maria said...

OMG - LOVE THIS..."Sew" inspired to sew!! You remind me of my mom who made all the four girls' outfits the same when we were little.

Klare Family said...

Oh my gosh! how adorable! I love seeing 'Milia's roles!!! Lulu, is getting so big! ugh.
can't wait to see you... only a few more weeks! :)

Site Meter