aka Putting.
Michael had these clubs in his office closet for a long time. He was just waiting for the right day. It just happened to be a really lazy Sunday (as it should always be, but never is) when he says, "What do you think about me taking Lulu golfing after her nap?"
I'm pretty sure she was excited to get them...
Michael had these clubs in his office closet for a long time. He was just waiting for the right day. It just happened to be a really lazy Sunday (as it should always be, but never is) when he says, "What do you think about me taking Lulu golfing after her nap?"
I'm pretty sure she was excited to get them...

and I'm 110% sure that you can check off a dream of Daddy's...

He called when they were finished and said she loved running around the sand traps and looking at the trees. Of course- because she's 3 and I just wish I could freeze her in time.

7 comments :
Oh,my goodness!...so I remember a day when we gave Michael his first set of real clubs when he was just a bit older than Lucy, and I am now tearing up as I look at this picture of our big boy and his little girl all decked out to go on their first "round of golf"!
Lucy, your dad's favorite thing about his first golf outings was HUNTING for golfballs--kinda like an Easter Egg hunt :)
What a beautiful day for you, Michael, and for you, too, Lucy! Your daddy will never forget this day!
cutest thing ever. i'm smiling ear to ear and i know Bart can't wait to go gofing with our sweeties.
What memories! I can remember little Pooker and I going on the golf cource to find tees,find golf balls, and ultimately hit some golf balls.
Thanks Jacque for these posts which bring back so many good memories,
Deda/Dad/Mickey
What a cute post!!!!! Lulu, I love that you can enjoy a favorite past-time of your daddy's with him. Learn the game cause you'll value this time with your big hero. You'll understand someday, promise.
Lulu, sorry I missed your call Saturday. I was getting a pedicure. This, too, you'll understand someday, promise!!!!
Thanks Jacque for posting these pictures. It was one of my favorite days EVER! She will be breaking par in no time. Next time you and Emilia will be coming with us.
Michael
Wow... This is probably one of my favorite posts on here! I love that Michael is such a wonderful dad to my neices! And what great memories for Luc to have with her Dad! Melts my heart! anndd.... here come the tears...
(this is why you don't check other sites at work!)
LOVE IT! So very sweet and she looks adorable holding the golf bag that is as big as her! What a great memory for them both.
Post a Comment