Fast forward: Here we are on a random Friday night dancing in the playroom. Life isn't exactly what I had hoped with boys. It's better than I ever dreamed. God knew exactly what he was doing when he sent us these two pineapples. I dare use the description APPLES--they are too prickly these days to be that smooth and sweet!! Looks like we'll be playing football in our tutus.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Tutu tomboy?
When Michael and I were engaged I would say silly things like, "I hope we have all boys." I say "silly" because it's funny that I thought I had any say in God's plan for us! For some odd reason I had this mental picture of us in our 50's...he would be in the back yard playing football with the boys and I would be cooking up a big hearty Thanksgiving dinner. It was a lovely picture I had in mind! Go ahead...laugh here.
Fast forward: Here we are on a random Friday night dancing in the playroom. Life isn't exactly what I had hoped with boys. It's better than I ever dreamed. God knew exactly what he was doing when he sent us these two pineapples. I dare use the description APPLES--they are too prickly these days to be that smooth and sweet!! Looks like we'll be playing football in our tutus.



Fast forward: Here we are on a random Friday night dancing in the playroom. Life isn't exactly what I had hoped with boys. It's better than I ever dreamed. God knew exactly what he was doing when he sent us these two pineapples. I dare use the description APPLES--they are too prickly these days to be that smooth and sweet!! Looks like we'll be playing football in our tutus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
Your precious pineapples are the sweetest on the inside and toughest tomboys on the outside...So, annual event...Thanksgiving at the Trailovs...wear your Turkey Day tutus and bring your soccerballs, your footballs, your volleyballs, your tennis balls, etc., etc. I can see it now; what fun!
Love you,
Mimi
Girls can play football! We did growing up every year at Thanksgiving - and my mom got in on the action too! I think wearing the tutu's would be an extra nice touch though! Those munchkins are too cute!
Post a Comment