Friday, September 18, 2009

Sweet Feat of the Week!

I'm starting to look like I have a lot of time on my hands. In reality, I have a mountain of laundry, "dog hairy" floors, and unmade beds. However, I couldn't help but share our little sweet feat.

I was telling my Mom last night that I couldn't wait for Lucy to sit up, crawl, walk, run, etc. I was always ready for her next big thing. It's different with Emilia. I can't leave her for a second with Lucy because of the jewelry she loves to put on these days or the toys that could easily be put in Emilia's mouth. In addition, I just haven't given her the time to just navigate the floor. So, this morning we cleared the play room and well, she's ready for her next big thing. I'm holding back my tears...Baby, stop growing!! Mama wants to hold on to these days forever.

4 comments :

Klare Family said...

:( THEY are growing oh so fast.. just yesterday, it feels, that emilia was born. My how the time flies!

mimi said...

Jacque, how sweet it is; she waited for you and Michael to come back home to show off her new trick!
I believe she has actually grown in 3 days since we were there!
Lucy, watch out; Here come's Emi!!!!

The Magill Family said...

It is amazing how different it is between the first & second! I was the same way with Caymen - anticipating each milestone, but with Katarina I was dreading them for 2 reasons: 1. it made my life that much more crazy trying to keep her "safe" 2. I know knew that meant she was growing up fast! Enjoy these wonderful moments

Anonymous said...

oh boy where does the time go.....way to fast...........love you for sharing all these special moments with us.......lots of kisses to you all..auntie nevette

Site Meter