so yesterday lulu went to a little b-day party. this is a pic of
abby's cake. when calling in the order
abby's mom wanted the cake to say happy birthday
abby and as an after thought said, "oh, and she loves flowers so maybe you can add that."
here's the cake they picked up!!!!
4 comments :
WOW... lol... That's hysterical!
ha ha ha ha ha oh my gosh I am laughing so hard. But apparantly when I was 4, my favorite name was "Heart Rose Flower"
Hilarious!!! - Can't stop watching the video of the girls. 4:35AM - should go to bed, but I really love looking at them. They are so darn cute!!!Please make sure you tell them nana loves them. I'm feeling an October road trip
haha this is too funny! i came across your blog through my friend maria..are you guys related?? have you ever seen the blog www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com?? it's full of funny mishaps like that!
Post a Comment