Monday, September 28, 2009

I just love this picture. These are our friends, Meredith and Patrick, and their 9 kids.

Just kidding. They are the Hoefling grandkids and they are soooo precious! You should see these kids when they are all together. It makes me miss GrayCrew Headquarters! The hustle...the noise...the rough housing...the missing child under the table drinking sprite...the smiles and the laughs...it's great.

Michael and I just happen to think the little angel in the arms of his sweet Mama is the most precious of them all. However, we could be just a tad biased because he's our new Godson!

4 comments :

Klare Family said...

wow... nine kids! they all look like they are under the age of 10! That is amazing! Adorable family!

Klare Family said...

oops... i didn't read the just kidding part about the nine kids! lol!!!!

MBH said...

dang....that's one hot mama j/k

Jacque said...

HAHA! LUCI!! I even made "just kidding" a different color!

MBH- I agree!! So Cindy McCain!! :)

Site Meter