Monday, January 26, 2009

I was out on Saturday, so Michael put Lulu down for a nap. When I got home he said, "She wanted a few stuffed animals to lay with her." She slept for THREE hours and when I finally heard her mumbling I walked in to her room and found this! There were probably 12 animals in there. Even after the long nap she didn't want to get up, so it gave me a minute to grab my camera.

FYI- I read this last week on some parenting website...
Keep things like quilts, comforters, bumpers pads, stuffed toys and pillows out of your baby’s crib. It should be bare. Babies can turn their faces into soft objects restricting air to breathe.







Hi. I'm huge.












Yesterday Lulu came down with a little bug. We spent all day watching movies and sleeping. Today we didn't do much either, but I knew she was feeling better when she made sure Sammy tasted her fry, cookie and milk. I'm sure he's stuffed.

3 comments :

The Magill Family said...

Too funny about the stuffed animals! Sounds like a "Daddy" thing to do! And you are not huge - you are pregnant!! Sure you are getting very excited for that sweet little princess to be here! Glad Lulu is feeling better - hopefully Sammy won't get sick from plastic food - LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Love the "Where's Lucy?" picture. She was lost among her friends.
Sometimes those "feeling-not-so-good" days turn out to be memorable snuggly, do-nothing, sweet days... although you don't really want to experience the sick part. I am so glad she's feeling better.
AND, you are BEAUTIFUL and pregnant.
Love you all and can't wait until we see each other again.
Mimi

Anonymous said...

those are the days you will remember always....and there is no huge in beautiful...just seems you both are enjoying..take advantage of this time ..my love auntie nevette

Site Meter