Who knew what fun a 1/2 inch snow would bring?! Michael and I both woke up a couple times throughout the night hoping we would get some snow! Dorks. At about 7:15am we opened the curtains to show Lulu and her eyes turned to big saucers. She didn't want to eat breakfast and was so excited to go outside. I quickly realized that we didn't have any shoes for her to wear, so Michael made a quick trip and picked up some rain boots. Lulu sat by the window just watching and waiting to go outside....

And watching (from another window)....

and still waiting for daddy to get back...

Finally, we're suited up and ready to go play!

Ware, CG, and Mac all participating in the fun...

Back inside for grilled cheeses and soup!
4 comments :
LOL!! THAT'S THE DARN CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!
She did not get her patience from her Daddy or her Auntie. What a doll. Did you make Snow Angels, Lulu??? Don't eat the yellow snow, sweetie. :) Miss you all. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO infinity.
How fun!! We have yet to get enough snow worth playing in!! How crazy is that! Lulu is the cutes snow bunny I've ever seen! And how does a shoe salesman not provide shoes for his family?? LOL!
Lucy, you are the cutest! Waiting and waiting for snow boots!
What fun! It brings back lots of good Carnton Lane neighbohood snow memories!
Love you all,
Mimi
Post a Comment