Monday, October 6, 2008

Babylov #2??

Watch this video to find out!!

We couldn't be more excited!! Lucy, welcome to the wonderful world of SHARING everything!!!!

7 comments :

Bagby's said...

What!!!! that is crazy.... I am so thrilled to get another little LuLu!!! Oh my gosh, does this mean you're naming her Gerarda instead of Gerard???? CONGRATS!

The Magill Family said...

WHOO-HOOO!! Another beautiful Babylov!! I'm soooo excited for Little miss Lucy to get a sister!! Katarina is going to love our future family vacations - 2 girls around her age to play with! Congrats to you all-we love you and can't wait to the little girls arrival!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to have another precious grand daughter!!!! How exciting: a little sister for Lucy! Now I can imagine having tea parties with my two little princesses! It's time for Mimi to get out the sewing machine to make some matching big and little sister dresses.
We will welcome you soon, Babylov girl#2!
Hugs and kisses,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!Y'all have another daughter, Mimi and I have another grand daughter, and Lucy has a sister. Wonderful thoughts for all concerned. This is the second luckiest child in the world after Lucy because she has two loving, devoted, and attentive parents. Again, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so wonderful. We are so happy for you two and Lucy. Just a few more months.
Love,
Lindsey and Michael

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

I'm so excited for y'all! I know Lucy is going to be a great big sister!

Anonymous said...

congrats from all of us in arizona........just one more beautiful little girl to bring us joy........love you auntie nevette

Site Meter