Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sometimes I type LUCKY...

...instead of LUCY. And then I wonder if it's God's little way of reminding me how blessed we are these days. Not for any material item in life, but for our families, friends, and the love of Christ we feel each day. God is so-so good.



Last weekend Auntie Mary and Unka Key (Uncle Keith) came to visit! Lulu misses them already...(she just couldn't let go of the toothbrush for this pic).


We have a mild obsession with the toothbrush these days. Notice what she's trying to shove in her purse.


Mamas little cookie helper. Just giving her a mixing bowl, spoon, a tiny bit of flour and sprinkles made her very happy. Oh, and letting her stand on a chair at the counter. That made her day!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

We are all so LUCKY to have Lovely LUCY in our lives! God is truly good and we are blessed!

I love the pink hightops! How cool!
See you in two days!
Lots of love,
MIMI

The Magill Family said...

Good grief - could that girl be any more adorable!! Love the pink converse too! I need to post a pic of Katarina in her pink Vans! Our girls are sooo stylin!

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

Lucy is so adorable and so lucky to have y'all as her parents. Also, where did you get the precious pink converse?

Site Meter