Today is my sister's birthday. I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am to have her in my life. We had the great priviledge of living together for a year after I graduated. Some days I wish she would move to Charlotte and live with me again! I guess that dream is over since she has found her soul mate in life. Love you, sis!!Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Happy Birthday, Jessica!!
Today is my sister's birthday. I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am to have her in my life. We had the great priviledge of living together for a year after I graduated. Some days I wish she would move to Charlotte and live with me again! I guess that dream is over since she has found her soul mate in life. Love you, sis!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



2 comments :
What amazing pictures! Absolutely love the one of you, Michael & Lucy! That is a fantastic pic - you need to get that one blown up and framed!
I love you too sis! I wish I could be there with you. I miss you!
Post a Comment