
A while back I posted that we signed Lulu up for swim lessons. We've been on the waiting list for months and she finally started a few weeks ago. She absolutely loves the water. We've been going to our neighborhood pool and she would play for hours if we let her. On the way to lessons this evening she said "wa-wa" a gazillion times! I pulled in the parking spot and realized I was a little close to the car next to me. So I pulled back out and Lulu started to cry because she thought we were leaving...geeeeeez! This week she went under water! We're having such a good time with our big girl. Her new thing is covering her boo-boos with band aids. The other night she didn't want to take her bath and get her band aid wet...
1 comment :
Lovin' the goggles - she looks super cool! hahaha! What a big girl she's is getting to be. Give that little fish hugs and kisses for us!
Post a Comment