Friday, May 23, 2008

Sew fine...

I decided to try a new endeavor. Last year, Michael’s grandmother gave me her old sewing machine. It’s so pretty! I took it out of the closet once and thought I could just start it up and play around a little….um, wrong! I didn't even know how to turn it on. So, there’s a class at CPCC on Monday nights from 6-830 for 8 weeks. Steve, a hilarious co-worker of mine, said that I should get a CPCC sweat shirt and carry a back pack. Too funny! I hope I get the student discount at the movies now.

Who wants to wear my first master piece??

2 comments :

The Magill Family said...

You are my inspiration! I so want to learn how to sew! Let me know how it goes, and if you end up not pulling your hair out I just might have to do it also! Good luck - and I'll be your sewing guinea pig! LOL!!

Luci said...

eww... eww... me, me, me. I know exactly what you can sew me... HOW ABOUT... my veil! lol... just kidding i am going to get a pro for that. Ok, how about a hanky i can carry with my new initials. That would be lovely!

Site Meter