Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'd like to buy an "i", please!

It's become a little night time ritual of ours to watch Wheel of Fortune while eating dinner. We really need to get rid of the TV in our kitchen, for sure. The other night Lucy yelled "I" and then clapped. It was hilarious. She's been saying Mama, Dada, and Sssss (for Sam) for months. Some of her new favorite words are apple, elbow, nana, cookie, toes, hair, bow, uh-oh, goo-girl (good girl), booger (that's an easy one for her), no, and yes. This weekend her new word was "Chay-chul" for Rachel! Of course she wouldn't say it on Monday when we were so excited to tell Rach, but she did say it again today. I think it made her day.

I also received my first EVER home made V-day card. Rach and Lulu went to Borders and made Michael and me cards during some arts and crafts class. It was so sweet. The card for sure makes the baby book. My heart melted when I opened it to see glue all over with bits of paper stuck to it.

I'd like to solve the puzzle...I love you, Lucy.

No comments :

Site Meter