
He gives us some chocolate cake. Does anyone, besides my siblings, remember that episode from The Cosby Show? Well, today Michael turned 31. There was no chocolate cake, but there was a big white cake with blue frosting. It was homemade by Yours Truely. I can't say that I make the prettiest cakes, but they are made with love and are pretty yummy. I have to say a little something here about the most wonderful man I know. I am really, really blessed to have you in my life. Happy Birthday!
So, I came up with a little questionnaire and I'm going to ask Michael to think of the first answer that comes to mind. Right now, he's ironing a pair of pants and I'm lying in bed watching Moment of Truth. This show is so intense. Anyway, back to the questionnaire...
1. Favorite childhood memory? Golf at Carnton
2. Favorite birthday? McDonald's b-day party
3. Favorite age and why? 31 cuz i'm a dad
4. Did you ever have a surprise party? can't remember
5. Cake or icecream? ice cream
6. Best gift you've ever received? set of ben hogan irons
7. Most looking forward to in the future? selling shoes, that's how we pay mortgage
8. Best thing about birthdays? when mom makes dinner
9. Worst thing about birthdays? more fun when you were 10
10. What was the best part of your 31st b-day? dinner
So, I came up with a little questionnaire and I'm going to ask Michael to think of the first answer that comes to mind. Right now, he's ironing a pair of pants and I'm lying in bed watching Moment of Truth. This show is so intense. Anyway, back to the questionnaire...
1. Favorite childhood memory? Golf at Carnton
2. Favorite birthday? McDonald's b-day party
3. Favorite age and why? 31 cuz i'm a dad
4. Did you ever have a surprise party? can't remember
5. Cake or icecream? ice cream
6. Best gift you've ever received? set of ben hogan irons
7. Most looking forward to in the future? selling shoes, that's how we pay mortgage
8. Best thing about birthdays? when mom makes dinner
9. Worst thing about birthdays? more fun when you were 10
10. What was the best part of your 31st b-day? dinner
Yeahhhh, I don't think he thought that was fun. Here are some old photos of Michael...




1 comment :
To Michael, Jacque & Lucy,
Thank you so much for sharing these special times of yours with us. Photos are most precious! It is amazing how big Lucy is already(but I'm sure you get that alot)Michael, Happy B-Day again and I agree, You are a GREAT dad. Lucy is very blessed. You all are! Love Aunt Janet
Post a Comment