And as I downloaded all of the pictures, I laughed at how much Emilia is obsessed with Mary. ;)
We had so much fun playing Christmas music and looking at each ornament we've saved throughout the years. We hung the stockings and set up the nativity. Tomorrow we'll bless the wreath and start focusing on advent. I'm so thankful for these precious memories with the kids. They are healthy and happy and I couldn't be more thankful for this life.
Getting rid of the pumpkins by having a few races down the driveway.
2 comments :
Love this so much!! Getting a tree was always one of my favorite memories growing up, too! Your kiddos are precious :)
I love that I can look at pictures taken inside your house now and be like "oh yeah, I know that room!" Makes me feel a leetttlee better mentally. That's all.
Post a Comment