Wednesday, November 19, 2014

{with Thanksgiving} Day 18: long days

Mary turned 18 months yesterday.  The days are long.  She's into everything and you cannot let her out of your sight.  The other night I cooked dinner with her on my hip because she kept darting for the stairs.  God intentionally does not allow parents to remember this stage with their older children.  Michael even questioned the other day if the other children were this wild.  Bahhahha- and Mary is the quiet one.

Even though I LOVE when they nap, I don't wish away this time.  It still burns a little to send the girls off to school every morning.  It seems like yesterday they were the only two at home.


I like to hold on to my babies at home as long as I can.  Some days we hermit and some days we get out and probably should hermit.... (I mean, Mary has NO pants on...cringe!)

 I'm thankful for these long days though....before I know it I'll be wishing for them back.  

No comments :

Site Meter