Monday, November 17, 2014

{with Thanksgiving} Day 17: sort of naps

They wore their pj's inside out, flushed three ice cubes down the toilet, and put spoons under their pillows in hopes it would snow.  

It worked. 


But school was still on...

And my Monday to-do list was hilarious:
Chalk paint corner cabinet in living room
Prep dinner during naps
Wash sheets
Put away laundry
Call insurance about $31 flu shot bill

I dream big. 

About 11 I started feeling sluggish and I told myself, "Self, finish dinner and you've earned a nap."

While I'm not actually napping, I am thankful I can snuggle up with this little boy in the middle of a cold day. He told me his favorite thing to do with me is pillow talk. He loves to golf with Daddy, he wants a monster truck shirt, his favorite food is candy, favorite colors: orange, red, blue, yellow (in that order), and his favorite place to go is Disney "word" (never been). 
He also whisper-yelled during Mass yesterday, "How long will I have to wear braces?"










2 comments :

Steph said...

You mean they don't cancel school for flurries? Your not in Charlotte anymore:(

MH said...

Gosh, my buddy looks like an absolute angel here. Swooon.

Site Meter