Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Me-You Day

I must have been in a pig tail sort of mood this day.  My three girls...  

And...my little boy.  This one little boy likes when both of his big sisters are gone on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He'll gleefully says, "Mommy, Is it Me-You day!?"  Without Emilia here, he'll look to me for all the entertainment. Most days he's two inches behind me and getting anything accomplished around the house is impossible.  In order to get laundry done I have to set up balls and have him shoot them in the basket.  He's obsessed with basketball and golf.  AND I love it!  I love watching his little body try to make a basket or swing his club.  I love how he looks at me every few seconds to see if I'm watching.  

We play UNO a lot!  I mean, A LOT!

Here we are pouting when I put the kibosh on playing 400 games in one hour. 

He doesn't stay sad long, cuz we buds.

2 comments :

MH said...

Uno! My fave. I wanna play. :(

Unknown said...

AWWW - play basketball with him,and make sure you know how to pass it with a bounce to him!

Site Meter