Tuesday, March 18, 2014
10 months, slow your roll.
Mary is catered to hand and foot around here. She's entered in to my not so favorite stage of babyhood of not evereverever wanting to be put down. She has to see me at all times or there are major tears. So, we figured out a little solution...ye old umbrella stroller aka wheelchair. I roll her around from room to room to give my back a break. She waits outside the restroom (of course door open) and my closet. She sits with me in the kitchen as I cook, watches me sweep and wash dishes...everywhere I go she goes. The kids love rolling her around and "accidentally" hitting something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


6 comments :
Great idea! Love the picture of Christian feeding her. How did he get so old!!!
Thank goodness I'm revisiting with your blog, it's been ages since I have been on here and it'll help with the Trailov withdrawal ❤️
Thank goodness I'm revisiting with your blog, it's been ages since I have been on here and it'll help with the Trailov withdrawal ❤️
Jacque:
After holding Mary for less than five minutes when visiting y'all, I often wondered how you can hold her for as long as you do. It sounds as if you have found a way to reduce the holding time which will help you back.
Nest time I will hold her for more than five minutes for my enjoyment as well as provide relief for you back
Mickey/Deda
Oh Christian!!! Seriously. My heart be still. xxoo
Omg. We are just the opposite here. She wants down all the time and is into everything. Everything. And cries of I leave her sight.
Post a Comment