Thursday, November 14, 2013

{with Thanksgiving} Day 14: mini photog

Christian is obsessed with gadgets.  He told me today that when he's an adult he wants an iPad, iPhone, and computer.  Call me a meanie, but I don't let the kids play with my phone.  However, he's figured out how to take pictures without my password.  Plus, it buys me sometime during carpool. 

Sometimes he leaves me some sweet nuggets and I'm so thankful because I don't think there are many of me with the kiddos. 

3 comments :

Happy Hollisters said...

Oh. I love this picture of you and MC!!!! And you can call me a meanie too. No kiddo fingers on our phones either.

Mimi said...

UhOh...I am pretty sure that I am the culprit who lets them play with the phone.
Who knows, C might be a photographer some day :)
I love this picture of you and Mary Ceclia. Christian captured a "love" moment.

MH said...

There is just too much perfection in this post - from the photog to the final product. All perfection. xx

Site Meter