Wednesday, November 13, 2013
{with Thanksgiving} Day 13: Mimi aka Meems
The moving truck is here. I'm taking a little break to feed Mary. My saving grace today? The person I'm most thankful for? My mother-in-law! Ever since we pulled into Nashville she asks weekly how she can help. Today she took Emilia and Christian to lunch and then to pick up Lucy from school. She just texted me this pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

2 comments :
Jacque, YOU are my inspiration! I learn from you as I witness your love for your husband, our son; as I watch your interaction with your children, our precious grandchildren; and as I experience your faith that radiates from your very being and emanates between the lines of your blog. YOU are amazing!!!
Thankfully and lovingly,
Meems :)
I had the most memorable day with Lulu, MilMil and C!!!
Jacque:
If Mimi is your friend, she will be more that you thought,wished, or wanted a friend to be and will be the best friend that you have. She always wants to do more to please in so many ways and always feels that she can do more to help a friend.
I know all of the above amd more about Mimi because I am happy, lucky, and proud that she is my spouse.
Mickey/Deda
Post a Comment