Tuesday, November 12, 2013

{with Thanksgiving} Day 11: school lunches

Eek, I don't like making lunches.  It's just when you finish cleaning up the kitchen and ready to turn out the lights you realize that school lunches haven't been made.  

After we drop the girls off at school tomorrow we are heading over to the new house to clean a little (we move in Thursday). I packed Christian a lunch to bring along.  Seeing all of their little lunches lined up made me so grateful to be their mom.  It's what I've dreamed of being all my life.  I always thought making lunches would be fun.  I didn't realize one wouldn't like blueberries and the other didn't want mayo and the other no crust!  It's ok though, I needed it laid out in front of me as a reminder that even making lunches is one of the best blessings if my day.




2 comments :

Unknown said...

Great - you can come over and make all 3 of mine too 😜. That's how I feel about Chritsmas presents under the tree - I've waited my whole life for tree with a bunch of kid's presents under them. Lunches on the other hand... I'm greatful for elementary school so my kids can buy lunch once a week and give me a tiny break on trying to figure out 3 completely different lunch boxes every day!

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

Where did you get those cute lunch thing-a-ma-jigs? I don't really like lunches either but Bennett gobbles up most anything so that is good!

Site Meter