Quite a few people have been asking how Lucy's doing. I mentioned that it was definitely hardest on her. Leaving friends, school, the comforts of her room, and toys was totally underestimated on my part. I hid her year book because she would look at it for an hour at a time.
But Lulu's got her groove back!
She's back to her silly self and it makes me happy. She loves school and is doing great. She asked to go to the high school football game last weekend and I was in heaven under those Friday Night lights. (Although we sat next to the student section and I remembered how silly those years were AND that I don't want my kids to grow up!)
One last thing. 1st grade is quite the adjustment from kindergarten, eh? Lots of homework and there was even a recommended list of duties your child should do at home. Apparently, my kids are slackers. The day I asked Lucy and Emilia to put their lunch boxes in their backpacks they stopped in their tracks and looked at me like I said, "Hey girls, grab your toothbrushes we're cleaning toilets today."
Ok, who wants one of these beuts?



3 comments :
I love the class photos :) So cute!
so great. we have been thinking about your cuties lately.
I miss you guys so much, when i drive pass the house i slow down. I want want pictures they are so cute. Love you guys give my babies big hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment