Michael said last night, "I get it. I get it. You really like Mary." I do! This is the very best age. She's immobile (!!!), smiley, cuddly, happy, pudgy, and will tolerate so much.
We haven't totally figured out if she's the easiest baby we've had or if we're more laid back as parents. I have so many helpers, you know.
Since she's a nursing baby she's also a tag-a-long wherever you go I go baby. We recently went to a friend's wedding and it was wonderful to dote on her all weekend.
Let's talk hair. We can't go anywhere without 5 people stopping us to comment. People aren't used to seeing a thick black baby wig.
I'm starting to pull it back now so we don't have to cut it.
We love to get it wet because it transforms into a curly mop!










5 comments :
She is too cute! And, isn't Sea Island the best?!
How is her hair that curly wet?!! Hilarious! And I'm still jealous about G dub's chair.
Jacque:
Thanks for the update about Mary. I know that this has been a difficult time with four children in a two bedroom apartment for you nad Michael. I can not imagine trying to take care of four children in such close proximity to each other. Some how you are able to survive so admirabley as you have so many other difficult times in your life.
The last picture in this post is the best picture I believe that I have ever seen of you.
With admiration,
Mickey/Deda
J- you look prettier and younger than ever! How is that possible with all that you're dealing with? Guess that's what happens when you're a laid back mama :) Miss you!
she's so smushable. i would want to be your helper too. hilarious curls.
Post a Comment