Friday, May 17, 2013

Next on my to do list:

I've cleaned, cooked, and folded the laundry.  I'm taking the kids for icecream after school and then tonight I'll twidle my thumbs....

What will this baby wear?  A necklace or bow tie?  I'm so excited to meet this little babushka!

 


3 comments :

Happy Hollisters said...

Ummmmm. Can I be so rude as to stake claim to the necklace onesie for Susanna Rose if you have a boy? Haha. Those are soo cute.

Robina said...

you still have time. do an online baby guessing pool. day will be a given but there is still weight, length and sex. so fun and so cute in the baby book to look at all the family and friends' guesses. It takes a minute or less to set up...
http://www.expectnet.com/

MH said...

woo hoo! can't waaiiiittt to hear the good news and to meet him/her! i am so, so excited for all of you. love you!

Site Meter