Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello last trimester.

Please be nice to me. 



Lucy was my little photographer. We had snow on Saturday afternoon so we played a little (I watched) before heading inside. Good thing I got in when I did. She has an arm!


Michael was in Nashville with the two little ones, so Lulu and I were flying solo. The one on one time was great...she had a play date, we talked and ate together (I actually sat down), we went to the mall, ate ice cream, watched a movie, and of course she had to sleep in my bed.  However, we both decided it's a good thing she's not an only child. We missed the rest of the crew.

5 comments :

Mickey/Deda said...

Jacque:

We missed Lucy and you last weekend, but y'all were not forgotten because y'all were the topic of conversation quite often.

Mickey/Deda

Klare Family said...

you look HAWWWWWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang. i wish i looked that good 7 months in!

Robina said...

lookin' good.

MH said...

That first pic looks sooooo good, J!

Susan said...

You look like a beautiful "snow queen"!
You know we missed you both!

Site Meter