Ah, election day! It felt good to hit that green confirm button today. It felt good to see all the people volunteering inside and outside the polls. It felt good to see the different walks of life coming and going in and out of the run down middle school to vote for the next President of the United States. A land where thousands of young Americans make the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. I've had the news on all day and now I'm sitting on the edge of our bed watching the votes come in. History in the making. I am so grateful to live in a land that is free and beautiful.
Side note: Lucy came home from school all jazzed about election day. They had a mock election in their classroom and she wanted to do the same with our family. She even let the dog vote. I felt bad for Christian- he got a pretty bad scolding from Lucy when he said, "I wike Brack Obana." Even I gasped...

2 comments :
Dang, little buddy. Looks like your Godmother has some work to do....tssk. tssk.
What are you teaching that child????? I gasped too. hahahaa.
Post a Comment