Do you watch Downton Abbey? Michael and I rented the first season on redbox months ago and I've been itching to watch the second season. I was so happy to hear I could watch it online, so I signed up for a free week's trial on huluplus. I watched the enitre season (9 hours!) over 5 days last week. I would sprint to my bedroom after the kids were down and get all snuggled in my bed to watch. It was so much fun. It sounds silly to be grateful for a show, but it was nice to have something to pass the time while Michael was away. I can't wait for season 3 to start.
I just want to wear one of these dresses...maybe a Downton Abbey party is in my future.

3 comments :
HUGE fan. It really is so great. Watch it gleefully. Have you seen the Saturday night parody?
Ha-larious.
I'm a total junkie too. And I happen to have the first 4 episodes of season 3. What's it worth to ya?!?!
and I'm on team Mary BTW. although I relate to Cybil more maybe. most;y that show makes me want to reread all my Jane Austen books and pretend I was an Edwardian girl.
Dowager Countess Violet's one liners are the best. "What is a weekend?" and in response to a presumed compliment to Mrs. Crawlety "Oh, I must have said it wrong."
A friend gave me her 1st and 2nd seasons to watch. Deda didn't get much to eat that week. I carried my laptop all over the house watching. I was sooo addicted. Can't wait for season 3!
Another good one on PBS is Call the Midwife!
Post a Comment