Sunday, November 11, 2012

{Thanksgiving 11} : Sweet smells of things I like.


There are two domestic duties that I love: cooking and laundry.

 Pumpkin loaves and instant pumpkin home aroma.

I didn't grow up in the kitchen. My mom was always cooking for the masses so it meant stay out of the way or you might get run over. When Michael and I married, he taught me the basics..how to read a recipe, bake chicken, and dice an onion. I've come a long way and now I enjoy cooking good meals for my family. Oh, and I'm such a sucker for a baking recipe.

I also like to do laundry. I love dumping in those dirties and making them smell all fresh for little bodies to play and dirty again. I wish I had the same liking towards dusting. So, today I am grateful that I don't have a total aversion to a few of my household duties around here.

No comments :

Site Meter